Welcome to iScience!

join us on embarking the journey to learning new things about the skeletal and muscular system...

8.09.2010

iScientific; day one.

It's day one, the day where my group and I begun our research in the library and due to some unfortunate circumstances, the computers weren't functioning properly therefore we were forced to rely on encyclopedia. We were pretty upset when we first heard the news, but then decided that books were more reliable than the internet. Since the computers weren't working, we all used our books as a journal instead of blogging. Micah and I decided with Christine and Rhyannon that one pair works on collecting information on the skeletal system and the other pair on the muscular system.

Micah and I were working on the muscular system and planning a draft for the questions we were supposed to do. We both borrowed books to take home and read. I managed to finish one question, considering the fact that I still needed to use the internet for more information. I guess that's it for this lesson.

xoxo Scientific Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment