Welcome to iScience!

join us on embarking the journey to learning new things about the skeletal and muscular system...

8.24.2010

iScientific; Group Evaluation Scaffold

GROUP EVALUATION QUESTIONS:

What role(s) did you take on for this assignment?
I took the role of answering question 4. Bad habits and 5. When things go wrong for both the Skeletal and Muscular system. I also helped with the power point along with Micah.

What did you like about working as a group?
I liked how half the workload was lifted off our shoulders, for without my group members, I would've had a hard time with managing everything. Though we had a few troubles cooperating as we were all sitting separately, we managed to get through everything in time.

What was difficult about working as a group?
Usually, there weren't enough seats for the four of us to sit beside each other, and so usually I sat beside Micah and Christine sat beside Rhyannon. It was a disadvantage as we all needed help from each other, but we worked out that Christine and Rhyannon would work together for the handouts and Micah and I would complete the Power point presentation.

What did you learn about working as a group?
We learnt how to send each other things i.e. information through student net instead of copying. We found it useful because we wasted less since sending through mail was quick and simple.

How well did you work together/cooperatively?
Not as well as I anticipated, but Micah and I worked well together with the Powerpoint and the questions, whilst Rhyannon and Christine cooperated together as well.

Did everyone contribute equally and enthusiastically?
Yes, everyone did. We all did our share, as Christine only had one question because it was the most difficult out of all seven questions on the sheet.

How well as an individual did you work as a group member?
I worked in my own time, including my own leisure time. I would have to say I worked pretty hard and managed to post over 15 posts as that is the minimum.

Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a group member.
WEAKNESSES:
*I didn't encourage my teammates enough, as we were a bit behind with the work.
*I had a bit of trouble cooperating with Micah as we had to work out the Power point presentation.
*It was difficult for me to find websites related to my questions, as my teammates had done better.

STRENGTHS:
*I posted nearly everyday.
*I posted over the minimum posts.
*I finished my questions on time.

Outlike suggestions to improve your approach to group work.
- I could've been more enthusiastic with my group; I did not put much effort in helping them complete their handouts.

xoxo Scientific Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment